Dylan's Favorite Things: Movies, Chocolate, Indiana Jones, his Mtn. Dog Indy (and taking pictures of his stuff).

In uploading the images from my camera to the computer, I found some interesting pictures. Looks like Dylan took a few pictures of some of his favorite things. He's a pretty good shot for a 6-year-old. ;-)

His creepy General Grievous shoes.
Indiana on the Xbox is always a hit!
A classic film.
Gotta have some Disney Flicks in your collection.
He loves the Scoob.
He actually thinks this movie is hilarious!
Silly movie that Grandma gave him.
He loves these.  Since there wasn't one around to photograph, I thought I should add this to his list.
His all time favorite character (and Disneyland ride).
And I'm sure if he would have held still, Dylan would have taken a picture of his dog, Indy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment