We LOVE Chocolate!!

I've been thinking about starting a "getting to know us" blog for quite a while. But, it is hard to decide where to start. How do you talk to people you don't really know yet???? And what's the best way to share information about your life without sounding like you are bragging or boring???

Since, I still have not quite figured out where to begin, I figured I'd start with something our entire family LOVES. We LOVE Chocolate!!

You can always find it stashed away somewhere in our house. In our lives, it comes in various forms. Hot chocolate, chocolate ice cream, everyday chocolate, just for fun chocolate, chocolate that Dylan won't eat because it is either too dark or has nuts and of course (my favorite) special "you better not touch this without asking me, but I will probably share" chocolate.

Casey and I love to go out to dinner and always hope for a yummy chocolate dessert that we will both love. (Recently we found a great one (El Diablo) at Tango Restaurant). It was a flour-less "sinfully rich dark chocolate cake graced with cayenne, spicy almonds, cocoa nibs, and burnt meringue finished with caramel sauce". (And it is DELICIOUS -- if you like dark chocolate and a little spice!)
Don't even think about it = Belgium Chocolate!
I guess is should be obvious, but also love Halloween and are looking forward to Easter!

Everyday Chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment