Our Family LOVES to Travel


Casey and I love to travel.  In fact, we just got back from India and Nepal.  It was an amazing trip.  Casey and I both enjoy seeing new parts of the world and learning about new cultures.  Together we have traveled many places.  Here are some of my favorites: Hawaii, Thailand, Germany, Croatia, the Oregon Coast,  Spain, Chile, Vancouver, BC, Maine in the Fall, Switzerland, Austria and Italy (especially Venice and Rome).

Nepal has been on our list for a while so it was fun to get to see the amazing areas around the Himalayas.  I'm thinking a trip to Disneyland (again) is in store for us soon.  I also have Hawaii in mind or Costa Rica.  Someday in the more distant future, I'd like to go to Egypt.  Here are a few pics from our most recent travel adventures!

Our traveling party with the staff at Famous Farm, Nepal.

The view from the road of the farms below, Nepal.
Hiking in Bandipur.

A typical sight while walking through Bandipur, Nepal.

Casey resting on our hike in Bandipur.
Outside our hotel in Kathmandu, Nepal.

Casey and I with our travel buddies (my sister in stripes and our friends).

Casey taking the typical tourist photo at the Taj Mahal in Agra, India.
Larissa also doing the tourist thing at the Taj Mahal. Our guide made us do it.  ;-)

Casey riding a camel in Dubai.

Casey experimenting with night photography in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

No comments:

Post a Comment